Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mindful Choices Are Always Simple

When living as your True Self, you become Mindful.  Mindfulness is the state of being aware, acknowledging, and accepting of what the True Self is experiencing.  It is allowing what needs to be heard and lived from without ignoring what you may not what to hear and acknowledge.  It is the staying in the moment despite how it makes you feel.  Mindfulness is living the True Self.

When making choices, it is incredibly easy and tempting to look outward for answers.  And while I am an advocate of utilizing all available, appropriate resources, ultimately we each must listen to ourselves.  However, even then we must be aware that we may be hearing our ego, which tends to be loud and invasive due to overuse.

So, keep your life, and your decision-making, simple by listening for, acknowledging, and trusting that wise, unaffected mindful choice that is clear, simple, and always available.   

Copyright 2011  Lynn Borenius Brown  


OnlineandTelephoneCounseling.com

8 comments:

  1. I cant believe how many people are out here with the same belief system as me. Two months ago i thought i was the only one in the world lol. This is enlightening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete