Saturday, August 13, 2011

Each Problem or Change Is An Opportunity to Learn

We are continually faced with changes that we often view as problems; sometimes because they actually are issues that have arisen.  But often we define changes as problems just because they are changes and we don’t like change.

When faced with either an actual problem or just a change, usually our first response is to ignore it, hoping it will disappear.  However, it is important to accept that these situations are commonplace, are to be expected.  Therefore, we should accept them as a routine part of our lives.  By doing so, we are able to see the problem or change as an opportunity to expand our world; to view life from a slightly different angle, to alter our perceptions – in general, to learn. 

So, use each change or problem as an expected experience that you use to your best advantage by acknowledging it and using it as an opportunity to learn.

Copyright 2011  Lynn Borenius Brown


OnlineandTelephoneCounseling.com

9 comments:

  1. Hi again, Lynn.

    I truly enjoy your blog entries especially those on self-development and empowerment. This particular one I like the most. We really do learn from our mistakes. And most of the time we face problems or changes with a frown and complains, not realizing that it will help us be better people in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, I truly appreciate your comments and am honored that you enjoy my blog! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's only one thing constant in this world, that's change. Always be prepared and optimist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia, wish everyone would recognize this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete