Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Online and Telephone Counseling

I’m excited to announce that I am now offering online counseling for English speaking persons worldwide.  The Live Chat sessions are held in the secure chat room on my website:  http://OnlineandTelephoneCounseling.com.   

This new format is in addition to the telephone counseling services I have provided for many years to clients who have moved away, referrals from local clients, those interested in working with a therapist out of their area, or individuals desiring even more privacy than meeting at a therapist’s office.
.
Online counseling via instant messaging format is a form of therapy that has existed since the late 1990s and has become very popular during the past 8 – 10 years.  It is convenient, safe, and more economical than face to face counseling.

I hope you visit my online and telephone counseling website and please share this information with all your friends, worldwide.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I think this will succeed. Very interesting and sounds amazing. People who seeks for therapy but couldn't go to therapist office can now have this kind of sessions.

    ReplyDelete