Sunday, October 16, 2011

Action Turns Knowledge Into Wisdom

When we know something intellectually, we have an idea of what it is.  We are able to speak of it in theory and we believe we know of what we speak.  However, we do not completely understand it because we have not experienced it. 

Of course, there is always some of what we know that cannot be experienced so we must remain limited in our perception.  But, if we are able to experience our knowledge it is a good choice to do this because it is only by actually living the knowledge that we are able to fully comprehend what it means because the sensing and understanding experiencing brings allows for wisdom

So, be sure to choose to experience knowledge whenever possible.  It will bring the wisdom you desire.

Copyright 2011  Lynn Borenius Brown


OnlineandTelephoneCounseling.com

7 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete