Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Mind Cannot Tell The Difference Between a Strongly-Held Belief and Reality

As we go through our day, we usually don't think too much about what reality is.  We just move from one experience to the other assuming we are viewing and dealing with the world as others do.

However, it is important to remember that our beliefs about life greatly influence how we see and respond to what happens in our world.  Our strongly-held beliefs make our reality what it is to each of us.  There is no one true reality, only what each of us creates by what we have decided is accurate, true, and what our beliefs cause us to see.

So, as you go through your day, be sure to identify for yourself what your strongly-held beliefs are so you can decide if you want to keep them or change them to alter your reality. 

Copyright 2011 Lynn Borenius Brown


OnlineandTeleophoneCounseling.com

2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete