Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We'll Be Starting on January 1

Hi!  It's Lynn Brown.  Wanted to announce that I'll be starting the teachings on January 1, 2011.  The first three interactive topics will be:  Identity and Recognition, Purpose and Service, and Integrity.  I'll be providing information and opportunities for personal reflection and growth.  Because I am an educator in addition to being a counselor, I prefer giving guidance that encourages others to use the information to find their own true, loving path. As the teachings are presented, I hope you feel this is what I am doing.

Also, I have added my Healing CDs and the Musical Journey CD as well as a few eBooks to my website:  http://thelovingpath.org and have opened an online store:  http://www.cafepress.com/TheLovingPath

I'm very excited about beginning this journey with those who have a desire to enhance their lives.  Please tell your friends and family.  And, as always, I welcome all input. 

Hope your New Year's celebration is exactly what you wish!

Talk with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment